We are in the digital age now, and anything or everything we buy or sell – is through the Internet. This is no more a global phenomenon, but also true in the Indian context. No matter how big your brand or how popular your business is, you would still need digital marketing skill or expertise with digital marketing to sell something on the Internet. This is the main reason why the online industry has become a booming platform for the smallest of firms and the most financially subtle of SMEs. If you can market your product well on the Internet using digital marketing & advertising techniques, you might not have to open a single shop in the physical world!
But doing the digital marketing without learning the proper skill is not easy.
In this online digital marketing training, you will learn a to z about digital marketing and its various channels to market your products/services or brand and to earn money online.
My Process of Teaching:
- Theory: Learn basics of digital marketing, digital technology, and customer behavior to make better coordination for digital marketing for business.
- Practical: Do each everything thing practically in digital marketing to gain more and more ideas, strategy and digital marketing plan for better business branding.
- LiveProjects: We provide an opportunity to work on live projects to monitor website performance and your skill level according to digital marketing industry standards.
- Case Study: Study of competitor’s websites, their strategies and find out new effective and unique techniques to bit competitor’s Google ranking for your business.
- Analysis: Weekly test to analyze your skills and confidence about strategy discussion for business analysis and marketing management in the competitive digital marketing world.[/thrive_text_block]
- Career Guidelines: Stay in touch with our digital marketing trainers to know more about digital industry updates and career opportunities whenever you need help.
Who Can Join Digital Marketing?
- Marketing Executives
- Sales executives
- IT Professionals
- BPO People who want to change Jobs.
- BD Managers
- Executives in PR
- CXO’s, CEO’s
- Anyone who wants to learn and earn.
Highlights – What you will learn!
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Pay Per Click (PPC) Google Adwords
- Social Media Marketing & Optimization
- E-mail Marketing (Mass eMailing)
- WordPress Website CMS
- Blogging to Makey Money
- Affiliate Marketing
- Google Adsense
- Google Analytics
- Google Search Console
- Freelancing & Online Businesses
Search Engine Optimization
- Business Analysis
- Search Engine Working
- Market Research
- Keyword Development
- Content Writing
- Landing Page Creation
- On-Page Optimization
- Off-Page Optimization
- Google Webmaster Tool
10. SEO Tools
Social Media Marketing
- Social Media Websites
- Brand Awareness
- Video Marketing
- Online Reputation Mgmt.
- Paid Ads Campaigning
- Blogging & Content Curation
- Ads Banner Creation
- Social Media Viral
- Contest Running Ideas
- Twitter, Facebook, Linkedin Ads
Google Adwords/PPC Advertisement
- Basics of PPC
- Keyword Development
- Keyword Categorization
- Landing Page Creation
- Understanding PPC Tool
- Campaign Management
- Ads Creation
- Bid Management
- Report Generation
- Email Marketing Overview
- Planning an Email Strategy
- Email Marketing Strategies
- Email Delivery
- Email Content and Design
- Data and Email Management
- Complying With The Spam Act
- Measuring Email Performance
- Implementing Effective Mail Campaigns
- Choosing the right Email Provider
- Mobile Ecosystem
- Understanding Your Audience
- Mobile Marketing Toolbox
- The App Economy
- Campaign Planning
- Creating Mobile Friendly Website
- Understanding Technical Requirements
- Mobile Campaign Targeting
- Accelerated Mobile Pages
- Bulk SMS Mobile Marketing
- History of Affiliate Marketing
- Types of Affiliate Marketing
- Joining an Affiliate Marketing Program
- Signing up as an Affiliate
- Logging into affiliate account
- Integrating Affiliate Links
- Monitoring affiliate performance
- Affiliate Links and how to deal with
- Promoting your affiliate program
- Overcoming the challenges of affiliate
- Understand Blogs
- Types of Blogs and its importance
- Creating blogs for free
- Creating a simple blog through wordpress
- What is Adsense?
- How to get Google Adsense
- How to get approved for Adsense?
- Do’s and Don’ts of Adsense Approval
- Placing ads on your blog or websites
- Top 10 Alternative Ads Websites
1. Getting started with digital analytics
- The importance of digital analytics
- Conversions and conversion attribution
- Creating a measurement plan
- Understanding and using Google Analytics data
- Collecting actionable data with Google Analytics
- Understanding your account structure
- Setting up basic filters
- Setting up goals and e-commerce
- Navigating Google Analytics reports
Assessment of Your SEO Skills & Certification
- Outcome: You will be able to manage complete & start complete digital marketing project for any level of business/brands.
- Certificate: Certificate of my institute Click Perfect after completion of training.
- 3 Months (60 hours theory + practical)
- Technical: Basic knowledge of Internet, Email & Website Surfing
- Academic: 10+2 or higher, should be proficient in English
Rs. 30,000/- for one-time payment, or pay Rs.31,000/- in two installments
If you are looking for digital marketing institute to learn digital marketing to jump-start your career as a digital marketing industry then join my online 1 to 1 complete practical training which is both affordable and yet completely effective in helping you kick-start a rewarding career and skyrocket your own business if you manage an existing one, why wait? Contact for Class Schedule & Admission or to discuss further if you have any query.