Do you ever feel like your life and schedule is out of control? You can’t eliminate stress but you can manage it. It’s not how much stress you bear but how you carry it that makes the difference.. Just follow these tips to make your little life happy..
1. IDENTIFICATION know who are you!
2. DEDICATION: know whom you want to please. you cannot please everyone, Even Great People can’t. Just when you get some people happy, others may be upset with you.
3. ORGANIZATION: set clear goals. preparation prevents pressure, but procrastination produces it. You work either by priorities or pressures.
4. CONCENTRATION: focus on one thing at a time. You can’t do one thing at the same time! set your priorities, know how to handle interruptions without being distracted from your primary goal.
5. DELEGATION: don’t try to do everything yourself. We get tense when we feel it all depends on us. delegate some of your tasks to your subordinates allowing them to learn from it.
6. MEDITATION: make a habit of prayer. No matter how busy you are, find time to pray every day. Use this time to talk to God about your pressures and problems, evaluate your priorities, and discover the rules for successful living.
7. RELAXATION: take time to enjoy life! Balance is the key to stress management. Your day must be balanced with work, relaxation and worship.
Digital Marketing Trainer, Consultant and a Professional Blogger/affiliate Marketer having more than 7+ years of experience. Let's discuss over a coffee if you want to grow your business online or want to learn digital marketing on your time schedule from anywhere.