Since most of WordPress users are bloggers who write about many things including technology, mobile phones, Computers and Software, the Internet, and even Blogging tips for bloggers. These successful Indian bloggers make a huge amount of money just by blogging online and sharing useful information. The amount of money they make is more than what a very famous doctor or engineer can make. The most important thing is that they do what they love most and they don’t need to work for others. Isn’t that sounds great?
Whether you’re an aspiring blogger or just looking for a little inspiration in your life, here’s a list of 10 inspirational bloggers from India –
AMIT AGARWAL – Amit Agrawal is the most famous Indian blogger and he is the first Indian Professional Blogger. Amit is a regular speaker at technology and blogging conferences. Microsoft awarded him the Most Valuable Professional award for five years in a row (2007-2011). He is also the author of The Most Useful Websites, an eBook that discusses the lesser-known but incredibly useful sites on the web. In 2010, Amit launched India Blog School, a non-profit initiative that aims to spread blogging culture in India. He is the curator of India Blogs, a directory of Indian bloggers. Many famous bloggers were inspired by him and his success.
SHRADHA SHARMA – Shradha is the only female blogger in our top Indian blogger’s list. She is the Founder and Chief Editor of YourStory.com. YourStory is India’s no. 1 media technology platform for entrepreneurs, dedicated to championing and promoting India’s entrepreneurial ecosystem. Founded in 2008, the YourStory network reaches more than 10 million active business readers and clocks more than 20 million page views each month.
Blogger Name: Shradha Sharma.
Location: from Patna, Bihar (works from Bangalore, India).
ARUN PRABHUDESAI – Arun Prabhudesai is the founder of Trak.in, an Indian blog talks about Technology, Telecom, the Internet, and Mobile. Over past 4 years, Trak.in has grown tremendously.It is no more a single authored blog. It has a team of authors who write. While it started as a blog, Trak.in has now become a multi-authored and more diverse news and opinion site. The site officially started on 1st May 2007.
JASPAL SINGH – Jaspal Singh the founder of SaveDelete.com. Jaspal is a mechanical engineer who writes about the Internet tips, software, computing, etc. He also has some coding and designing knowledge too.
FAISAL FAROOQUI – Faisal I. Farooqui (born: 23 April) is an entrepreneur, best known as the Founder and Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of MouthShut.com, a user-generated consumer review, and feedback service. He has been invited to speak on entrepreneurship, social media, and marketing worldwide. He is on of most popular Indian entrepreneurs.
HARSH AGGARWAL– Harsh Agrawal is a well-known name in online blogging field he is known for his famous blog ShoutMeLoud, started in 2008 as a hobby that he would work on after college classes and work. The site is about 92% practical tips to raise & earn money from your blog; the other 8% is for extravagant jokes & personal stories.Basic & advanced money making techniques. It is a community of like-minded bloggers who hang out & talk about blogging. The site also provides with Online marketing tips for entrepreneurs, start-ups & businesses.
KULWANT NEGI -He is an affiliate marketer, professional blogger, a creative writer and a big thinker. He started his blogging career in 2011 Bloggingcage.com, and never looked back. Read his blog to learn more about blogging and make money online tips.
ASHISH SINHA – Ashish Sinha is an IIT Roorkee pass out. Ashish worked before for big brands like Yahoo, and IBM, he started blogging earlier in 2007 with his blog Pluggdin. Later in 2012, he re-branded his blog as NextBigWhat.com which talks about Tech, Start-ups, and Entrepreneurship.
Led Instructor online digital marketing trainer, a consultant and an affiliate marketer with over 8+ years of experience View Course Details if you want to grow your business online or want to learn digital marketing online from anywhere.
follow me on:
Online Face to Face Affiliate Marketing Training Course