Content Marketing is a strategic marketing approach focused on creating and distributing valuable, relevant, and consistent content to attract and retain a clearly-defined audience — and, ultimately, to drive profitable customer action.
In this content marketing training course, You will learn advanced content marketing methods to achieve marketing objectives. The course covers in detail about content strategies and tactics for different types of businesses – B2B, B2C, enterprise and for different marketing channels – blog, email, social media, PR etc., methods to producing engaging content content promotion, generating leads/sales and monetization and measuring results of content marketing.
Content Marketing Course Modules
- What is Content Marketing?
- Types of Content Marketing?
- Skills & Tools Required for Content Marketing
- Brainstorming Content Ideas
- Different Types of Content & Its Platform
- Creating Valuable Content
- What is Content Curation
- Content Paraphrasing Technique
- Content Promotion Channels
- Content Marketing & Challenges
- How to never run out of Content
- Understanding Content that Lives alone and Dies alone
- How Much Content You Need to Write
- Content Types that doesn’t sounds like Content Marketing
- Content Writing for Brand Promotion
- Content Writing for Lead Generation
- Content Writing for Personal Branding
- Press Release Writing Etiquette
- Video Content Creation & Promotion
- Content & Email Marketing
- Content & Social Media Marketing
- Understanding Content that Goes Viral
- Re-Utilization of Your Content
- Content Monetization Concept
- Content Marketing: Tools of the Trade
- Question-Answer session to re-capture everything you have learned.
Content marketing is no longer an option that businesses can avoid. Content Marketing has become a key to building a network, public relations, customer engagement and driving conversions for the brand/product.
Assessment of your Skills & Certification
- Certification: A Certificate from Click Perfect Institute After completion of training
- Outcome: Can start career as a content marketer and can to market your product or service as a business owner.
- 10 Days (10 hours theory + practical)
- Technical: Basic knowledge of Internet & Website Surfing
- Academic: Not applicable (anyone can learn)
- Rs. 10,000/- for one-time payment, or pay Rs.11,000/- in two installments
This training can be attended by anyone who is keen on learning content marketing. The course will be greatly beneficial to digital marketers, content writers, bloggers, social media marketers, public relations officers, brand managers, search marketers. Contact for Free Trial Class schedule and admission online over Skype/Google Hangout.