In this course, you will learn excellent strategies to master all aspects of doing the right way of google listing for your business based on extensive research and advice from the marketers in the digital marketing industry to enable you to enhance engagement levels of customers and drive traffic from your local business website and direct call from customers searching for products and services your deals-in in your local area.
Google Business Listing Course
- An overview of Google My Business Attributes
- Google My Business Account Setup
- Understanding Brand Page & Business Listing
- How to create awesome Google Posts?
- Tips to improve your local SEO with your my business profile
- Latest updates and features of Google My Business
- Tips and Tricks for Google My Business Website Builder
- Mistakes You’re Making On Your Google Business Listing
- Google My Business Listing Guide For 2018
- How to Increase Reviews from customers?
- How to use Citations, Review Sites & Track them for your benefit?
- Tracking Google My Business Traffic Data
- How to interpret GMB Traffic insights?
- Google Business Listing Policy & Guidelines
- Tools and Templates for Promotion & Listing Management.
- Question-Answer session to re-capture everything you have learned
Your business name has never been more important because local business directory listings are so important. Not only does your name identify you as a unique brand to consumers, but because search engines display your business name, address and phone number (NAP) on local search results pages.
Assessment of your Business Listing Skills & Certification
- 1 Week (8 hours theory + practical)
- Technical: Basic knowledge of Internet, Email & Website Surfing
- Academic: Not applicable (anyone can learn)
Rs. 5,000/- for one-time payment, or pay Rs. 6,000/- in two installments
Learn how to grow your business on Google Maps using Google My Business program by Google. Training is completely practical on a live example of my client business listing page. Contact for Trial Class schedule and admission online over Skype/Google Hangout.