Online reputation management (ORM) means taking control of the online conversation so that people find the right materials, positive information and refrences when they look you or about your organization up on the Web.
Online Reputation Management Course Modules:
- What is Reputation Management?
- Need for Online Reputation Management
- Identify what a corporate reputation is and why it is important
- Impact of negative conversations
- Understanding sentiments of a brand
- Steps for effective Online Reputation Management
- Examine how the digital age has affected reputation management
- identify the types of reputational risk that exist online
- Utilise the audience as co-creator of the story and brand
- How online has changed the media cycle
- Understanding Online Reputation & Offline Reputation
- examine how to build a reputation – conversation and coverage
- demonstrate how to protect a reputation in times of adversity
- Creating Reputation of a Brand/Individual Online
- monitor your reputation and act on issues
- Protecting a Reputation: when it goes wrong, crisis & response
- Identify ways to embrace online negativity/criticism
- Explain how to respond to a crisis online
- ORM Tools like Google Already, Tweetdeck Brand Monitor etc
- Question-Answer session to re-capture everything you have learned.
Building brand awareness, managing online reputation job profile is a huge requirement in the online marketing industry and will have an increased demand in the coming future.
Assessment of Your ORM Skills & Certification
- Certification: Certification from Click Perfect Institute after Course Completion.
- Course Outcome: Create, Manage & Protect Brand Reputation Online.
- 10 Days (15 hours theory + practical)
- Technical: Basic knowledge of Internet, Email & Website Surfing
- Academic: Not applicable (anyone can learn)
Rs. 10,000/- for a one-time payment, or pay Rs.11,000/- in two installments
If you are looking to build your personal or your organization reputation online, this course is right for you! Contact for Free Trial Class schedule and admission online through Skype/Google Hangout anytime.