Prepare yourself for a unique learning experience as author Drew Eric Whitman takes you on a wild, roller-coaster ride through the streets of New York’s famed Madison Avenue and teaches you the specific psychological techniques that today’s top copywriters and designers use to influence the masses… and how you can use them to rapidly increase your sales, no matter what you sell.
In 207 fast-moving pages, Whitman teaches you dozens of well-guarded secrets that he learned during his 30+ years in the ad business, including:
* How to Push Your Prospects’ Hot Buttons in Every Ad, Sales Letter, or Email–It’s not hard to do once you know the secret.
* Why Developing Your “USP” Can Leave Your Competition in the Dust–It’s the quickest way to instantly begin out-marketing your competitors. (And they’ll never know what hit them.)
* Why You Don’t Need a Degree in Business to Create Great Ads–But there is one thing you MUST know or your ads will likely fail miserably.
* How to Develop a Powerful Ad-Agency Mindset–What the pros know about consumer buying behavior and how you can use it to your advantage.
* How to Save $600 for Every $1,000 You Spend on Ads–This idea alone is worth infinitely more than the price of this book…and you can start using it immediately.
and much more…