Awesome – because I would be happy to consider publishing your writing/work.
Thanks for your interest in writing on the Shamsher Khan Blog I am looking for fresh perspectives from the sharpest minds in content marketing to provide my blog readers with actionable, in-depth content that helps them better plan digital marketing, learn digital marketing and blogging, tools to organize digital marketing task, promote their business and how to start earning from blog and affiliate marketing. If you think you’re up to the task, keep reading to get all the details below.
Please take some time to review this entire page — it should answer any question you have about what kind of content i am looking for and how the submission process works.
Age: 6 Years | DA\PA: 21 & 37 | Post Published: 500+
This blog is a reflection of my digital marketing and blogging community, and my ethos to provide the best digital marketing & blogging training and education to help people be better marketers, bloggers and to effectively promote their small business in the digital world using tools, techniques, and strategies.
Themes & Templates
Plugins & Extensions
Local Business Promotion
Website Content Writing
Social Media Management
Search Engine Optimization
Business Lead Generation
How to Tutorials
Make Money Online
Work from Home
Digital Marketing Job
Focuses heavily on digital marketing and blogging, but I also cover other related topics for my audience.
I expect no-fluff, value-first content, but don’t be afraid to show off your humor or personality — this authentic approach works well with my blog readers.
Overall, the tone of my blog is conversational. I want my audience to feel engaged with content like I’m speaking with them – not at them – or worse, down to them.
I am focused on creating in-depth, media-rich “how-to”, tools analysis & reviews and helpful content, with a special emphasis on action-ability (and engagement).
Article Length: Your post needs to be more than 1000 words between (1000 words to 1500 words) article is acceptable.
If you think your post and writing fits that description mentioned above, then please keep on reading!
Make Sure Topic You are Planning to Write is not Already Published on My Blog Before
1. Pick a topic: Relating to one of the categories that you’re most passionate about writing a kick-ass, well researched, in-depth article for. Don’t be afraid to take a unique spin on a topic or expand past what we’ve described.
2. Check if already Not Published: do a search on my blog to check if your topic is already not published by other authors or by me before.
3. Submit the form above: Submit the form on this page you can include your Headline/Title/Topic if you already have planned what to write.
4. Wait for us to approve your outline. I will get back to you via email within a few days to discuss further with a proposed published date.
5. Style and formatting advice: Once you receive topic approval, please follow the tips below when you writing.
6.Our link policy: We are happy to link back to our writers’ own websites and/or LinkedIn profiles. We also appreciate internal links to some of our content. max 2 links within content and 1 in the author bio.
7. Make any requested revisions. Sometimes I ask for 2-3 rounds of revisions, and I also go through and make my own edits. If all goes well, I will publish your guest post within a week of accepting it.
8. After Getting Published: Once your article is published, I will update you via mail with its hyperlink which you can share on your social media if you wish.